Snip, snip!
Who's gonna get for my a hairdryer?
I had a hair cut with my boy today! We went over to FLhair Salon at AMK recommended by his sissy! Lucky us, the first timers who did not have any appointment, some customers were late for their appointment and the stylist/director decided to squeeze us into the slot! Yay! What's more, we managed to get very lovely haircut! I've got Ricky and boy got the much-raved by everyone's Calvin (Kelvin? Hmm.)!
Anw, R gave me some tips on styling my hair. Man, he says I'll need to use the hairdryer to create some shape if not my hair will be very flat/cui. D: Anyone wants to donate your hairdryer to me? What's more, I am always late for school. I guess my hope of getting to school on time will never come true then.
Alright, back to proj. We managed to clear FMF last night and I am quite proud that it looks like an A report. Hah! Now, it's just handing it up plus AM and PS project which means, report/draft/cd/presentation! AM and PS presentations are on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. Guess what? I only got a set of formal wear, man!
Alright, I want to clear PS tonight and try to squeeze some time into doing up my queue cards for AM, especially that I have a rehearsal w them tmr. ):
It's already 1:34, gtg!
PS: I really like my hair in this photo!

Whatcha say?
:D
I need to go testing testing the keep shoes first leh! But never go cine haha. :X
Heyyy how's life? ;)